FP&A Analyst – Mountain View, CA
We are looking for a strong FP&A Analyst to join our Finance team in Mountain View, CA.
As an FP&A Analyst, you will be responsible for providing financial planning and reporting, including the preparation and reporting of the company’s financial statements, financial metrics, budgets, and forecasts. You will report to the Head of FP&A and collaborate across the company with the executive management team.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on self-starter with strong Excel, PowerPoint, financial modeling, analytics, and communication skills. You will have experience with high-growth SaaS companies and a keen understanding of key SaaS metrics. You must have high integrity and the ability to operate in a fast-paced startup environment.
If you are looking for a role that gives you the opportunity to have a significant impact on a business in its next phase of growth and gain experience across various areas, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Prepare, analyze, and report key financial and operating metrics. Identify trends, track progress, and make recommendations on areas for improvement
- Prepare monthly/quarterly management reports, Board presentations, and other financial reporting
- Perform budget versus actual analysis, and work with executives across the company to effectively manage their budgets and support their business decisions on various projects
- Lead and/or participate in process and reporting improvement projects and initiatives to improve reporting and forecast accuracy
- Develop and improve the implementation of financial planning and data systems
- Lead ad-hoc projects for the CFO and executive management team
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in accounting or finance in an FP&A role, preferably in a high-growth SaaS environment
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, or related quantitative field
- Strong Excel modeling and PowerPoint skills
- Adaptive Insights experience a plus
- Understanding of accounting principles and financial statements
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced, startup environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable working with incomplete information and ambiguity in a dynamic environment
- Extraordinarily detail-oriented with a strong work ethic and team-first attitude
- Ability to be on-site at our Mountain View, CA office 5 days a week is required
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Redis Labs will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
We have been named “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodations are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: Mountain View, CA