Enterprise Technical Account Manager – Mountain View
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our Customer Success team in our new Enterprise Technical Account Management team in Mountain View, CA.
As a Technical Account Manager you will be the technical liaison for top-tier clients, serving as the subject matter expert on all-things-technical regarding the Redis Labs platform.
The successful candidate will be a technically savvy multi-tasker with a “can do” attitude, a love for challenges and a sales-oriented mind. Above all, a focus on world-class client service is key.
If you are level headed, comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment, and truly service oriented with a willingness to go the extra mile to support clients, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Support the post-sales process by understanding the clients’ needs, Redis Labs’ technological platform, and how to build bridges between them.
- Develop a strong working relationship with clients and become their trusted advisor.
- Drive the technical aspects of clients’ revenue performance optimization process.
- Collaborate with team leaders and managers across Redis Labs’ international offices to initiate and drive new processes that streamline product delivery.
- Identify and upsell new revenue-driving opportunities by evangelizing new and existing products and services.
- 3+ years of experience in pre/post sales engineering (ideally database engineering) for enterprise software
- Hands-on experience with server-side software development and Linux
- Practical hands-on experience with a major cloud provider (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business
- Strong technical skills with which to assess and address the client’s’ needs and challenges
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills
- Proven multitasking and prioritization skills
- A Bachelor degree from a University is a must—preferably in Computer Science
- Must be able to commute to our Mountain View, CA office 5 days a week
- Demonstrable proficiency with at least one programming language (Java, C#, Python)
- Experience with one or more of the following: NoSQL, IMDG, IMDB or distributed caches
We have been named “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO; 401K and more. For more info visit https://redislabs.com/.
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: Mountain View, CA