Enterprise Technical Account Manager
We are looking for an Enterprise Technical Account Manager to join our Customer Success team in Tel Aviv/London.
As a Technical Account Manager you will be the technical liaison for top-tier clients, serving as the subject matter expert on all-things-technical regarding the Redis Labs platform.
The successful candidate will be a technically savvy multi-tasker with a “can do” attitude, a love for challenges and a sales-oriented mind. Above all, a focus on world-class client service is key.
If you are level headed, comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment, and truly service oriented with a willingness to go the extra mile to support clients, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Do the on-boarding to help clients’ start using Redis Labs’ technological platform.
- Develop a strong working relationship with clients and become their trusted advisor.
- Provide Enhanced Enterprise Support and be the liaison between the technical support and the customer on any support issues.
- Collaborate with team leaders and managers across Redis Labs’ international offices to initiate and drive new processes that streamline product delivery.
- 3+ years of experience in pre/post sales engineering (ideally database engineering) for enterprise software
- Hands-on experience with server-side software development and Linux
- Practical hands-on experience with a major cloud provider (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business
- Strong technical skills with which to assess and address the client’s’ needs and challenges
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills
- Proven multitasking and prioritization skills
- A Bachelor degree from a University is a must—preferably in Computer Science
- Demonstrable proficiency with at least one programming language (Java, C#, Python)
- Experience with one or more of the following: NoSQL, IMDG, IMDB or distributed caches
Location: Tel Aviv/London