EMEA Events Manager
We are looking for a full-time EMEA Events Manager to join our growing team in London.
As the EMEA Events Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the entire event-planning process, from logistics to execution of corporate trade shows and Redis Labs hosted events.
Our ideal candidate will have a broad range of capabilities, as you will manage the shows from top to bottom, including driving strategy, messaging, logistics, creative, budgeting, travel, accommodations and more.
If you are passionate about organizing successful tech industry events and have a desire to work with a collaborative team, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Plan, promote, facilitate and coordinate all trade show participation.
- Manage and regulate the event budget and timeline.
- Manage and coordinate all trade show event logistics such as: registration (including attendee tracking), catering, presenters, a/v support, space planning, exhibit property determination, meeting room scheduling, equipment rental, signage, etc.
- Manage collection and synthesis of quantitative and qualitative data from trade shows and road shows.
- Research potential event sites, trade shows, giveaways, etc.
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in technology trade show event planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A professional demeanor and excellent customer service skills with a sense of urgency
- A strong motivation and ability to multitask
- An organized and detail oriented approach to prioritizing and executing assigned tasks
- Ability to perform at the highest level in a fast-paced environment