Director of Product Marketing
The Director of Product Marketing will be a high profile role that defines the go-to-market strategy for Redis Enterprise database, articulates our key value proposition for sales and promotes customer acquisition through partners.
In this role, you will be required to communicate the Redis Enterprise database’s significance in the competitive $35bn database market to audiences ranging from CXOs to enterprise architects, application developers and business decision makers. You will also be required to build a deep understanding of customer usage patterns, and articulate how Redis Enterprise helps application owners translate typical database uses into distinctive, interactive customer experiences and establish our differentiation in partner environments.
- Create and maintain competitive analysis, sales training materials, messaging and positioning for Redis Enterprise, while supporting key customer engagements.
- Define and execute key strategic partner marketing programs
- Create and deliver content— including web content, whitepapers, webcasts, podcasts, presentations, social content, etc. — that speaks to multiple audience levels and demographics.
- Evangelize the benefits of Redis Enterprise to thought leaders from the analyst and media communities.
- 7+ years in Technical Marketing, Product Marketing or Product Management
- 3+ years as a developer or enterprise architect
- Prior experience with Redis, and SQL or NoSQL databases(such as MongoDB, HBase, MySQL) is preferred
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science
- Demonstrated experience writing blogs, delivering webinars, presenting to customers, analysts and media
- Fantastic people and communication skills with an ability to think on the fly and interact well with customers
- The ability to communicate and translate technical issues to business problems
- This position requires traveling up to 30% of the time.
- Prior experience as an enterprise architect, familiarity with modern application stacks such as MEAN, LAMP etc and a strategic mindset.
- Prior experience with marketing to database buyers or developers.
- Operational experience with database administration
Location: Mountain View, CA