Director of Product Marketing – Mountain View, CA
Redis Labs is hiring a Director of Product Marketing for our Mountain View office!
The Director of Product Marketing will be a high-profile role that defines the go-to-market strategy for Redis Enterprise database, articulates our key-value proposition for Sales and promotes customer acquisition through partners.
In this role, you will be required to communicate the Redis Enterprise database’s significance in the competitive $35B database market to audiences ranging from CXOs to enterprise architects, application developers and business decision makers. You will also be required to build a deep understanding of customer usage patterns, articulate how Redis Enterprise helps application owners translate typical database uses into distinctive, interactive customer experiences, and establish our differentiation in partner environments.
- Create and maintain competitive analysis, sales training materials, messaging and positioning for Redis Enterprise, while supporting key customer engagements.
- Create and execute product launch strategies.
- Create content around Redis Enterprise vision and differentiators and present it to industry analysts, media communities and conference attendees.
- Create and deliver content—including web content, whitepapers, webcasts, podcasts, presentations, social content, etc.—that speaks to multiple audience levels and demographics.
- 7+ years in Technical Marketing, Product Marketing or Product Management
- 3+ years as a developer or enterprise architect
- Prior experience with Redis, and other NoSQL or SQL databases (such as MongoDB, HBase, MySQL) is preferred
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science
- Demonstrated experience writing blogs, delivering webinars, presenting to customers, analysts and media
- Fantastic people and communication skills with an ability to think on-the-fly and interact well with customers
- The ability to communicate and translate technical issues to business problems
- This position requires traveling up to 20% of the time.
- Prior experience as an enterprise architect; familiarity with modern application stacks such as MEAN, LAMP etc.
- A strategic mindset
- Prior experience with marketing to database buyers or developers
- Operational experience with database administration
We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing enterprise software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: Mountain View, CA