Director of Partner Marketing
We are looking for a creative and collaborative partner marketer to make a meaningful impact on deepening relationships within our partner ecosystem and creating and accelerating pipeline through partner programs.
At the intersection of business development and marketing, this role will be responsible for global programs with our SI, OEM, ISV and Tech partners and will be uniquely positioned to make a huge impact on and guide the growth of our partner program.
We’re Redis Labs, the home of the open source Redis database platform and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in NoSQL, in-memory databases with more than 7,400 enterprise customers around the world, we’re growing fast—we’ve raised more than $146 million in funding and are growing our staff across our offices in Mountain View, Calif.; London; Tel Aviv; and Austin, Texas. In the past year alone, Redis Labs has been named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA, earned a spot on Dun & Bradstreet’s 10 Best Startups to Work for in Israel, and been ranked one of the healthiest employers in the Bay Area.
- Marketing Programs – Develop, execute and measure end-to-end integrated partner marketing campaigns in collaboration with cross-functional teams (Field Marketing, Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Partners teams)
- Partner GTM – Collaborate with partners on the creation of joint solution value propositions and drive the internal and external go-to-market strategy and execution
- Sponsorship – Drive full lifecycle of sponsorship sales process from identifying potential partners to contract fulfillment of Redis Labs and Partner user conference and roadshows
- Content Marketing – Develop and leverage the Redis Labs and Partner joint messaging, solution briefs, slide presentations, web and social content for internal and external education, business and technical white papers
- Partner Relations – Develop relationships with key partners to ensure they are positioned across all relevant Redis Labs marketing programs
- Metrics – Analyze market and company data alongside partner strategies to define opportunities, audiences, objectives, threats, and priorities
- Budget – Own and manage partner marketing program budget, including month end reconciliation, partner billing, expense forecasting and contribute to the ROI analysis for each major campaign executed
- 3-5 years experience in a partner marketing and/or business development at b2b technology companies
- Proven experience navigating and excelling in partner ecosystems
- Very strong written and verbal communications skills. Must have extensive experience in creating marketing content with a preferred emphasis on partner co-authored content
- Communicate the value proposition of the company, able to create original content, edit existing content, etc
- Experience with designing and executing multi-touch marketing and nurture campaigns
- Experience producing partner workshops and events and executing conference sponsorship
Experience with management of the following partner programs is not required, but would be viewed as a significant asset:
- AWS – Amazon Partner Network (APN) Advanced Tier
- CSAT program, ACE, ISV Accelerate, Global startup program, leveraging competencies
- MSFT Gold Tier Partner:
- Programs: PIE, ECIF, DPOR, OCP listings, Ignite tours, EBC program
- Google Premier Partner:
- Programs: Partner Marketing Studio, Campaign Kits
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. Please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
Location: Mountain View, CA