We are looking for a Director of Global Recruiting to join our team in the San Francisco Bay Area, Austin, or Israel.
As the Director of Global Recruiting, you will lead Redis Labs’ recruiting strategy and build scalable processes and metrics to support our growth. Our ideal candidate has extensive experience leading global recruiting teams in pre-IPO or public software companies in a hyper-growth business environment.
If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is a strong team player, can collaborate cross-functionally with multiple departments and stakeholders, and enjoys winning as a team, this is the right challenge for you.
We’re Redis Labs, the home of open source Redis and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in the NoSQL, in-memory database market with more than 7,500 customers around the world, we also have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We’re a unicorn with a company valuation of more than $1 billion and have raised more than $246 million in funding. We’re growing fast and expanding our staff across our five global offices.
- Lead and mentor a global recruiting team based in the US, UK, Israel (team of 10-12).
- Build recruiter capability (business acumen, partnering, and influencing skills) and create a strong sense of global team unity and engagement.
- Execute the global hiring plan with a focus on acquiring top, diverse talent to meet our current and future hiring needs (400 hires in 2021).
- Perform recruiting capacity planning and balance hiring resources (inbounds, pro-active sourcing, agencies, etc.) to ensure the right resource allocation to support the global business.
- Deploy forecasting, reporting, and analytics to track key recruiting and sourcing metrics and measure progress. Leverage data to develop both short-term and long-term recruiting plans.
- Own and drive the development of recruiting programs including interview guides, interviewer training, candidate assessment/calibration, sourcing strategies, and more.
- Build relationships with business leaders, HR business partners, and finance to understand business objectives and current and future talent needs. Develop processes involving internal transfers, referral programs, relocation, and immigration support.
- Develop and execute diversity and inclusion recruitment strategies and embed them into programs and practices.
- Help build a welcoming employer brand, promoting our employer value proposition and growing brand awareness.
- 10+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting in pre-IPO or public software companies (ideally B2B).
- 5+ years of experience managing global recruiting teams; experience recruiting in the Israeli market a plus.
- Experience in hyper-growth stage companies, and a proven track record of scaling their teams with at least 50% growth year over year.
- Analytical skills and ability to work well with data to tell the talent story. Proven ability to use data and metrics to evaluate ROI of recruiting plans.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain processes and tools to support effective hiring processes that support meeting hiring goals, while focusing on premier candidate experience.
- Strong background with a variety of recruiting tools and sourcing strategies.
- Advanced consulting, relationship-building, collaboration, and influencing skills.
- Highly organized yet flexible with the ability to switch gears quickly.
- BA in a relevant field—MBA is an advantage.
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws.