Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team in Mountain View.
The Digital Marketing Manager will drive our online customer acquisition efforts by managing our digital strategy; launching and managing campaigns; optimizing our web assets; and using analytics to measure, refine and optimize our performance. This position will report to the VP of Demand Generation.
If you are passionate about Digital Marketing and testing new acquisition programs, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Own digital strategy and manage all digital channels to drive acquisition, conversions and awareness.
- Build and deliver multi-channel digital campaigns (paid social, display, search) to reach our target audiences and drive business results.
- Scale retargeting efforts to engage site visitors and returning customers.
- Maximize campaign ROI via rigorous tests and learn to optimize copy, creative and audience targeting.
- Manage channel spend and budget process to meet growth and ROI targets, including monthly forecasts and reporting.
- Play a key role in reviewing and enhancing tools and technology to improve tracking, attribution, audience segmentation and reporting.
- Present strategy, initiatives and campaigns results to broad audiences.
- 5+ years experience in performance/digital marketing with a proven track record of success building and scaling paid media campaigns in a B2B SaaS environment
- Strong understanding of digital marketing landscape, including channel knowledge in SEM/PPC, SEO, display, paid social, video, etc.
- Proven knowledge of expertise in integrating platforms and tools to enhance tracking, reporting and attribution (Google Analytics, GTM familiarity with Account Based Marketing Tools is a plus).
- Ability to think strategically but also dive into campaign planning and execution
- Reliance on advanced testing design, implementation and detailed analysis to measure and report on program performance
- Strong Excel competency, comfortable working with complex data and with Analytics stakeholders
We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: Mountain View, CA