Redis Labs is looking for a passionate and dedicated DevOps Engineer who is excited about hard work and getting great results.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will participate in the development of a state-of-the-art automated product lifecycle: building, deploying, testing and production rollout.
You will also participate in the creation and management of development and production environments in all major cloud providers.
- Maintain and develop the continuous deployment systems and processes
- Maintain and support the engineering systems infrastructure
- Work closely with the engineering team to deliver ongoing releases and updates
- Automate and integrate complex processes
- Design, implement and maintain application and infrastructure components
- Help bridge the gap between DEV and OPS
- Work weekend shifts (both in office and on-call) from time to time
- At least five years of experience in IT / DevOps / Integration / Sys Admin
- Experience working with Linux flavors
- A background in Shell/Python scripting
- Familiarity with public cloud infrastructure in general, and AWS in particular
- Experience with automation tools (i.e. Chef/Puppet)
- Experience with monitoring tools (i.e. Zabbix, Nagios)
- Familiarity with CI tools, such as Jenkins
- Familiarity with networking and FW technology
- A good “team player” attitude
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, including 24/7 availability
Location: Tel Aviv