We are looking for a full-time DevOps Developer to join our engineering team in Tel Aviv.
As a DevOps Developer you will be part of our Cluster R&D team, creating and supporting the entire development and deployment process of the fastest NoSQL clusters on earth, running many hundreds of clusters on top of all major public and private cloud infrastructures.
Our ideal candidate is a strong individual that loves to work with a diverse team of bright and ambitious people. You are passionate about delivering software at large scale. You like to utilize open-source tools and leverage automation to improve your speed and reach.
If you are passionate about software and the means to deliver it in cutting edge environments with the best tools, then this is the right challenge for you.
We’re Redis Labs, the home of the open source Redis database platform and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in NoSQL, in-memory databases with more than 7,400 enterprise customers around the world, we’re growing fast—we’ve raised more than $146 million in funding and are growing our staff across our offices in Mountain View, Calif.; London; Tel Aviv; and Austin, Texas. In the past year alone, Redis Labs has been named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA, earned a spot on Dun & Bradstreet’s 10 Best Startups to Work for in Israel, and been ranked one of the healthiest employers in the Bay Area.
- Work on the next-generation technologies, products, and solutions of Redis Labs’ superior clustering technology.
- Work closely with the Redis Labs development teams to design, build and maintain the tools that they need in order to be as effective as possible.
- Work closely with the Redis Labs Cloud Operations team to design, build and maintain the tools that make its job easier.
- Debug, maintain and improve the Redis Labs cluster infrastructure and related services, enhancing our ability to handle many thousands of databases with millions of requests per second.
- Actively participate in various open-source projects that Redis Labs maintains and contributes to.
- Four or more years of experience working with large scale , complex systems.
- Deep understanding of cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure) and K8S.
- Experience with working on and managing Linux servers.
- Experience using CI/CD tools (preference to Jenkins)
- Self-direction, ambition and an eagerness to learn new things
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field.
- Experience with NoSQL solutions at the architectural understanding level.
- Experience with Redis = Big bonus!
- Experience with configuration, provisioning and monitoring tools such as Chef, Ansible and Prometheus.
- Have a good understanding of build tools.