Developer for DevOps
As a developer for DevOps you will be part of our Cluster R&D team, creating and supporting the entire development process of the fastest NoSQL cluster on earth, which supports over 1 million ops/sec per node at sub-millisecond latency with a true linear scalability.
Join Redis Labs, an exciting and fast-growing international organization that offers a creative environment with many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Work on the next-generation technologies, products and solutions of Redis Labs clustering superior technology
- Work closely with the Redis Labs DevOps team, designing, building & maintaining the tools that make their jobs easier
- Debug, maintain and improve the Redis Labs cluster infrastructure, enhancing its ability to handle many thousands of databases with millions of requests per second
- Actively participate in various open-source projects that Redis Labs maintains and contributes to
- Work with team members and other groups to achieve the company goals
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Programming experience working on large scale, complex systems
- Two or more years of experience coding in Python
- Experience with working over Linux OS
- Knowledge of automation tools (e.g. Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Salt)
- Knowledge of monitoring tools
- Experience using Jenkins
- Self-direction, ambition, and an eagerness to learn new things
- Experience with NoSQL solutions at architectural understanding level
- Experience with Redis = Big bonus!
- Have a good understanding of cloud-based solutions (AWS/ Google/ Azure/ Softlayer)
- Have participated in an end-to-end big data and/or large scale performance challenge
Location: Tel Aviv