Technical Support Team Leader – Singapore
We are looking for a Team Leader of Technical Support to build and lead a new team in Singapore
The Technical Support team is responsible for providing advice and support for Redis Labs NoSQL database across many industries deployed either in the Cloud or On-Premises.
The Technical Team Leader will be responsible for helping global customers diagnose and resolve complex issues and serves as the customers advocate for timely resolution of issues and for problem reproduction and escalation.
Our ideal candidate has a strong management and leadership skills combine with hands-on experience building and running mid-sized team in rapidly growing company.
Practical experience running technical support team including managing high profile customers escalation and collaboration with DevOps, R&D and sales teams.
The role requires you to remain calm under pressure, solve problems in real-time, strong diagnostic process and out of the box thinking.
If you are excited to be a role model, looking to lead a team, hands-on person, fast learning, ready for challenges and enjoy every minute of it, then it is the right job for you.
· Manage and Lead a team of Technical Support Engineers, Manage day to day tasks, design and build operational procedures and tools
· Promote self-learning organization and motivate the team to enhance knowledge and skills
· Provide technical expertise and guidance for the team and customers during testing and deployment of Redis Labs software.
· Manage critical customer issues and facilitate communication between customers, Sales and Engineering.
· Participate in new product development, customer training and other support-related activities.
· Help customers realize and maximize the value of their Redis Labs subscriptions.
· B.Sc. in Computer Science or Information Systems
· 5+ years in technical support or customer success within software environment
· 2+ years of experience managing technical team
· Proficient experience in Linux/Unix and TCP/IP
· A strong technical background with excellent problem solving and multitasking skills
· A proficiency in communication and presentation, both written and verbal (in English)
· High availability and commitment to customers at any time.
· Living in Singapore or willing to relocate.
· M.Sc. in Computer Science / Information systems
· Programming skills
· Experience with NoSQL databases (especially Redis)