Customer Advocacy Marketing Manager
Join the company behind the database voted “Most Loved” by developers worldwide, and harness that love! The Advocacy Marketing Manager at Redis Labs will be responsible for amplifying the voices of over 65 thousand Redis Labs customers and building a community of loyal advocates. You must be a strategic thinker who can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand and improve the customer experience.
- Find, communicate with and build a strong community of advocates within the Redis Labs customer base.
- Own all aspects of the Influitive Advocacy Platform, our primary tool for managing and building the advocacy program.
- Build rapport with advocates and increase the number of prospect referrals, references, testimonials, case studies, customer speaking engagements and webinars.
- Support overall customer success (cross-sell and upsell). Use creative marketing and communication skills to engage and motivate customer advocates.
- Define, lead and manage advocate engagement and communication programs such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs and ongoing nurture campaigns for continued success throughout the relationship lifecycle.
- Help marketing and sales teams meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives.
- Act as a liaison between advocates and the rest of the organization. Collaborate with other departments to create an incredible customer experience and reach business goals.
- Passionate about serving and understanding customer advocates
- Fantastic interpersonal skills with which to nurture advocate relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Highly creative verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, marketing and business
- At least two years of previous Customer Advocacy, Customer Marketing or Customer Success experience
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including CRM and Marketing Automation platforms
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Ability to write effective copy is a necessity; graphic design capabilities are a plus
- Familiarity with lead generation and sales processes in SaaS and/or B2B business
- Experience with Influitive Advocacy Platform strongly desired
Location: Mountain View, CA