Corporate Sales Representative – Austin, TX
Redis Labs is rapidly growing and has expanded operations to include a NEW Corporate Sales Division based in Austin, Texas and is actively seeking Corporate Sales Representatives (CSR) to expand market-share for SMB and mid-market accounts.
In this role, you will lead Redis Labs sales for North America with predefined named accounts as well as inbound qualified sales opportunities. In close partnership with your market development rep and Redis Labs’ marketing team, you will prospect, qualify, pitch and close sales with SMB and mid-market companies via phone and web conference.
You will talk to sales prospects every single day. Our strongest Corporate Sales Representatives know how to stay on top of the details but also excel at communicating a vision beyond them. This is also an opportunity to grow quickly. For people willing to work hard, be thoughtful and solution-oriented, the Corporate Sales Representative role should serve as a launchpad for their career in sales.
This is a rare opportunity to help define a growing sales team in a well-funded SaaS startup with great customer traction. You will represent the voice of the customer in our product definition and have a big opportunity for impact.
- Carry a designated quota for Net New Business revenue.
- Establish Champions and Advocates over the phone and through web-conference.
- Identify and nurture leads to generate and close opportunities.
- Execute defined sales methodology (MEDDPIC) and commit revenue through intellectually honest forecasting.
- Maintain clean CRM hygiene (SFDC).
- Partner with Marketing, MDR and Solutions Architects to quarterback sales processes in the most efficient and effective means.
- You have 1-3 years of experience in an Inside Sales team as an SDR or in a closing role.
- You can capture the unique vision of what Redis Labs does and inspire executive sales prospects and customers with a sense of what’s possible.
- You are an excellent communicator verbally and in writing.
- You like to win and you play both tough and fair to get there.
- You understand what it means to compete as part of a team.
- You have a track record of building, trying and learning new things.
- You have a point of view but are low ego.
- Prior experience with databases, infrastructure software, SaaS offerings
- We’d be especially excited if you’ve worked closely with marketing and business development partners in a SaaS startup before. If you have any prior experience in database technology, NoSQL tech, or software development, don’t forget to mention it.
- You are results-minded and see how to capitalize on the diverse strengths of people around you to succeed.
- Your sales point of view embraces technology.
- You find enjoyment in learning new things.
- You have experience working in an early-stage startup.
We have been named “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: Austin, TX