We are looking for a full-time Creative Director to join our mighty marketing team.
As the Creative Director, you will lead the brand ad creative design team in this high-profile and hands-on role. You will be responsible for defining and executing the brand strategy to further establish Redis Labs as a leading database brand worldwide.
We are looking for a self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication and leadership skills who thrives in a fast-paced, creatively driven organization, and is comfortable with ambiguity and change. The successful candidate will have a start-up mentality and an ability to make the complex simple.
If you are ready to raise the bar and take our brand and creativity to the next level, we’d love to talk with you.
We’re Redis Labs, the home of open source Redis and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in the NoSQL, in-memory database market with more than 7,500 customers around the world, we also have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We’re a unicorn, with a company valuation of more than $1 billion and have raised more than $246 million in funding. We’re growing fast and expanding our staff across our five global offices.
- Guide the development and evolution of our brand, voice, and strategy.
- Create brand governance and ensure consistent brand identity and messaging across all channels.
- Partner with the broader marketing team to build out performance-driven advertising campaign programs, uplevel product launches, deliver amazing brand experiences at corporate events (i.e. RedisConf), and more.
- Manage the work of freelance graphic designers and creative agencies and oversee the prioritization and assignment of all creative requests to ensure that deliverables adhere to the highest standards, meet goals and timelines, and stay within budget.
- Lead information gathering with marketing, sales, and other departments to support the company-wide brand and creative objectives.
- Uplevel our design operations to prioritize requests against business goals, scale the team through improved systems and processes, and streamline how we work on creative projects across the marketing organization.
- Foster an open culture of design critique and feedback across product and brand design teams while building trust, respect, and credibility with stakeholders, management peers, direct reports, and executives.
- 10+ years of experience as a creative leader at a top brand or agency.
- 5+ years experience managing high-volume creative teams (in-house or creative agency).
- Visually compelling portfolio of inspiring creative for B2B and/or SaaS brands with case studies that showcase your skills in typography, color, form, and design thinking.
- Experience developing and evolving brand and marketing design systems, visual languages, and brand identities.
- Expertise in applying best practices for growth marketing and digital ads toward brand goals and personality.
- Experience serving, collaborating with, and influencing executive management.
- Proven track record of conceptualizing, implementing, and managing exciting brand visions and marketing plans.
- Proficient in the latest design tools, such as Adobe CC and Figma, and the ability to proactively stay on top of new tools, trends, and industry best practices.
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.