We are looking for a Course Instructor to join our Education team.
You will be responsible for content creation and delivery of instructor-led training to Redis customers worldwide. Education is critical for the successful adoption of every technology, so you will play a pivotal role in demystifying and demonstrating the benefits and strengths of Redis Enterprise to our customers, partners and prospects.
Our ideal candidate is a mixture of deep technical skills and the ability to teach, mentor and engage students. You want to impart your expertise and help others in their learning journey. You want a more immediate interaction with your students—more than advocacy, evangelism or a solution architect role can provide.
You are a developer & practitioner right now, who likes to present at meetups and conferences. But you want to reach a broader, global audience and impart your skills, expertise and experience.
Come and teach the world to sing in perfect Redis harmony.
- Create and maintain compelling course content, samples applications, quizzes and tests.
- Deliver instructor-lead courses to our customers around the globe.
- Research new products and features, collaborating with Engineering teams to create accurate and in-depth content.
- Collaborate with the field organization & customers to tailor content as required.
- Build tools, frameworks and tool-chains to support course delivery.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience in software and/or a technologically relevant field
- Expertise in two or more development languages (e.g. Java, Python, Go, C#, node.js)
- Experience with RDBMS & NoSQL databases
- Proven teaching and classroom management skills to a highly critical, technical audience
- Meticulous time management and organizational skills
- Position is based in Mountain View office, but requires the ability to travel 2-3 weeks per month
- Experience teaching and educating Developers and DevOps personas
- Redis expertise is a huge bonus
- Experience with two or more development frameworks (e.g. Spring, Django, Tornado, Gin etc.)
We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: Mountain View, CA