Sales Engineer – Austin, TX
We are looking for a curious and motivated technologist to join our team in Austin as a Sales Engineer.
At Redis Labs we combine a passion for helping organizations deliver instant experiences with a strongly-valued culture aligned with chasing rapid growth and success. Nothing embodies this more than the people and energetic atmosphere in our Austin offices. We’d like for you to join us and help us deliver this instant experience to our customers.
Within this role you will be responsible for our customer’s first technical experiences with Redis, educating and collaborating with them to create customized Redis Labs-powered solutions for their specific business and database needs. You will drive POC’s, pilots, evaluations, working hands-on with our customers using one of the best technologies in the market. And you’ll be a part of a team culture that emphasizes support of each others success while not forgetting our social responsibilities.
You are the ideal candidate because you have a talent for coming up with creative solutions. You enjoy tackling a wide variety of technical challenges patiently and pragmatically, never losing sight of the customer’s business objectives. You work well in a close team with strong emphasis on team collaboration and success. And you want to be a part of something that is growing and high-energy.
- Provide technical expertise of the Redis Labs products to customers during sales meetings
- Demonstrate Redis Labs product in remote and in-person meetings
- Work with the customer’s technical teams to ensure the success of all customer pilots with our product.
- Present Redis Labs technology and technical solutions to technical and business audiences
- Collaborate closely with our Sales team to develop effective sales strategies and identify new account opportunities, as well as new business with existing accounts.
- Use customer feedback and insights to improve product and technical “best practices” materials while providing feedback to Product Management teams and R&D.
- Hands-on technical experience with preference for a BS in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Previous experience with building and delivering presentations to audiences
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and spoken English
- The position is based out of our Austin, TX office
- Prior experience with databases, infrastructure software and SaaS offerings
- Comfortable working within tight schedules and ever-changing priorities
- A proactive, problem solving attitude
We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: Austin, TX