Corporate Sales Manager – Austin, TX
We are looking for an on-site Corporate Sales Manager to lead and manage our new Corporate Sales Representatives in Austin, TX.
As a Corporate Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of inside sales reps that identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities in North America.
Our ideal candidate is a manager who can lead a team of Inside Sales representatives. You will manage the team to hit their goals and grow the business. You will also work alongside the Corporate Sales Director to ensure the success, repeatability, and sales playbook of Corporate Sales Representatives.
If you are passionate about mentoring and developing sales teams with a desire to make a pivotal role in our company’s success, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Drive a high performance, high accountability culture to achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Provide strong coaching and mentoring, leveraging your deep understanding of the inside sales role, our business model, and our sales methodology; this includes advising throughout the sales cycle, from territory planning all the way through deal support.
- Support your direct reports by participating in client and prospect calls/meetings (including listening to calls to optimize ISR efforts as well as support deal development and closing).
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings with each CSR to inspect transactions in play and consolidate an accurate forecast.
- Provide a timely and accurate forecast to senior management based on a deep understanding of deals in play but also based on overall business trends.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Sales Director and Sales Enablement to refine sales strategies to build and develop pipeline based on the coverage needed.
- Own Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the Sales team; consistently monitor the sales activity of the team; track the results and drive team execution based on those metrics.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in inside sales management or team leadership
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding sales and performance targets
- Experience in smart selection of people—able to attract, recruit, and retain top talent
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude and have an internal strong sense of urgency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong process and metrics driven approach to selling, with an emphasis on repeatability.
We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock option program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: www.redislabs.com
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: Austin, TX