As a cluster developer you will be part of the cluster coding team responsible for creating the fastest NoSQL cluster on earth, supporting over 1 million ops/sec per node at sub-millisecond latency with true linear scalability.
Redis Labs is expanding its super-star team and is looking for a BackEnd Developer who is fully hands-on and has a strong appetite for tough performance challenges. You must be a quick learner with an eagerness for integrating new technologies.
As a Cluster developer you will be part of the cluster coding gurus creating the fastest NoSQL cluster on earth, supporting over 1 million ops/sec per node at sub-millisecond latency with true linear scalability.
- Help develop the next-generation of Redis Labs’ superior clustering technologies, products and solutions.
- Implement improvements to Redis Labs, Redis fork and the open-source Redis code.
- Own Redis Labs cluster features end-to-end, from design through development and deployment.
- Debug, maintain and improve the Redis Labs cluster infrastructure, enhancing its ability to handle many thousands of databases with millions of requests per second.
- Actively participate in various open-source projects that Redis Labs maintains and/or contributes to.
- Work with team members and other groups to achieve the company goals.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Three or more years of programming experience
- Experience designing and implementing distributed systems
- Experience with TCP/IP and networking
- Extensive knowledge of C, Python, C++, Java
- Experience with working over Linux OS
- Self-direction, ambition and an eagerness to learn new things
- Experience with Redis is a big plus!
- Experience with NoSQL solutions at architectural understanding level
Location: Tel Aviv