Cloud Solution Architect – Austin, TX
We are looking for a cloud-focused technologist to join our team and help us propel our Cloud presence.
Within this role you will function as an expert on Redis Cloud offerings, supporting the field sales organization in the execution of complex cloud sales opportunities and deployments. You will become an expert in Redis Labs’ cloud offering, including our internal systems, tools and capabilities.
You will have a deep understanding of the popular third party cloud environments and how their unique elements impact our offering. You will work closely with our field teams and our internal DevOps organization to support the processes for deploying customer environments. You will also play a critical role in driving Cloud Sales efforts by supporting the field sales teams in their sales engagements.
You are the ideal candidate because you have a talent for coming up with creative solutions. You enjoy tackling a wide variety of technical challenges patiently and pragmatically, never losing sight of the customer’s business objectives. If you collaborate well in a close team with a strong emphasis on success, and want to play a critical role in a fast-growing and high-energy company, then this is the challenge for you!
- Pair with Field and Corporate Solution Architects to provide technical expertise of the Redis Labs cloud offerings to customers during sales meetings.
- Demonstrate Redis Labs products in remote and in-person meetings.
- Work with the customer’s technical teams to ensure the success of all customer pilots with our Redis Cloud product.
- Present Redis Labs technology and technical solutions to technical and business audiences.
- Help customers determine their optimal Redis Cloud sizing and deployment scenario.
- Act as the interface between our customers, field sales teams, and DevOps team to plan, initiate and deploy managed service environments.
- Function as a Redis Labs expert for our Partner Teams as they develop relationships with cloud providers; this can include demonstrations and presentations to those cloud providers and their sales teams.
- Collaborate closely with our Sales team to develop effective sales strategies and identify new account opportunities, as well as new business with existing accounts.
- Use customer feedback and insights to improve product and technical “best practices” materials while providing feedback to Product Management teams and R&D.
- Hands-on technical experience with preference for a BS in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Expertise in at least one cloud provider offering (AWS, GCP or Azure) with strong preference for certification in that environment
- Exceptionally detail oriented and pragmatic about documenting all aspects of interactions and engagements
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Prior experience with databases, infrastructure software, DevOps software
- Prior experience with managed Services or PaaS offerings
- Comfortable working within tight schedules and ever-changing priorities
- A proactive, problem-solving attitude
We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: Austin, TX