Cloud Operations Engineer- Relocation to the US (work permit is a must)
Redis Labs is looking for a passionate and dedicated Cloud Operations Engineer who is excited about hard work and getting great results.
As a Cloud Operations Engineer, you will participate in the operation of a large scale, state-of-the-art automated product lifecycle: building, deploying, testing and production rollout.
You will also participate in the creation and management of a busy production environment in all major cloud providers.
If you are a strong individual that loves working on a large-scale systems, supporting customers, paying particular attention to details and working with different departments across the organization, this is the right challenge for you
- Maintain, manage and support the production systems, processes and engineering infrastructure.
- Work closely with the engineering team to deliver ongoing releases and updates
- Automate and integrate complex processes
- Maintain application and complicated infrastructure components
- Help bridge the gap between R&D and OPS
- Hold on-call shift over weekends from time to time
- At least five years of experience in IT / DevOps / Integration / Sys Admin
- Experience working with Linux flavors
- A background in Shell/Python scripting
- Experience with automation tools (i.e. Chef/Puppet)
- Experience with monitoring tools (i.e. Zabbix, Nagios)
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, including 24/7 availability
- Holding a US work permit
- Familiarity with networking and FW technology
- A good “team player” attitude
- Familiarity with CI tools, such as Jenkins
- Familiarity with public cloud infrastructure in general, and AWS in particular