Channel Sales Manager
We are looking for a full-time Channel Sales Manager to join our Global Sales team in the Bay Area.
As a Channel Sales Manager you will help expand existing partnerships with some of Redis Labs’ largest strategic technology partners.
Our ideal candidate is a confident individual that loves to build relationships with key technology leaders and network with bright and ambitious people. This requires strong relationship-building characteristics and the ability to identify mutually beneficial opportunities with partners as it relates to supporting Redis Labs customers and products.
If you are passionate about building successful ecosystem partners that contribute to overall company growth and revenue, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in partner accounts.
- Enlist the support of sales, technical, service and management resources as needed to make the partnership successful.
- Meet sales targets and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively drive a joint-partner planning process in which mutual performance objectives, sales targets and critical milestones are defined.
- Closely coordinate company executive involvement with partner.
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate partner sales, marketing and technology needs on a regular basis.
- Manage a sales pipeline through the coordination of partners and Redis Labs’ field sales teams.
- Effectively position and promote Redis Labs value proposition to key partners across internal and external functions.
- A proven track record of enabling strategic revenue-producing channel partnerships
- 3+ years of partner management or channel sales experience in a B2B infrastructure software/open source environment
- Able to achieve assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts
- Must meet assigned strategic, non-revenue objectives
- Able to create and own strategic partner account plans
- A willingness to work in a dynamic and challenging startup environment where you will be asked to work in both structured and unstructured situations
- This position requires 30-40% occasional travel
- Past experience working for established, fast-paced startups
- Maintaining a proactive, problem solving attitude
- Finding enjoyment in learning new things
We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
To ensure reasonable accommodation are provided to individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)930-9666 for assistance.
Location: San Francisco, CA/Austin, TX