C/C++ Software Engineer
We are looking for a C/C++ Linux developer to be part of the Proxy core team
As a team member, you will design and implement new feature while maintaining maximum performance, investigate complex real-world issues and develop the proxy that makes our cluster the fastest NoSQL DataBase on earth.
The successful candidate is an experienced C/C++ programmer that has worked with multithreaded code in a Linux environment and is able to approach complex problems creatively and with an open mind.
If you are eager to learn, have a flexible mind and are not afraid of difficult challenges, you belong with us.
- Own end-to-end implementation of new features for Redis Labs’ zero latency proxy, from designs through deployment
- Take part in the next generation proxy redesign and refactoring effort.
- Investigate complex phenomena in QA and production environments.
- Acquire in-depth understanding of the mechanisms that make the DMC proxy the best at what it does.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Five or more years of experience with programming
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++ code architecture over Linux OS
- Experience in developing a multithreaded software
- Self-direction, ambition and innovation
- The ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with a team
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with TCP/IP and networking
- C++ Object Oriented experience
- Participated in an end-to-end big data and/or large-scale performance challenge