We are looking for a strong business analyst to join our data group and help drive the company’s core objectives.
As a business analyst you will be the link between the data and the main business stakeholders by providing detailed analysis to support the decision making process.
The ideal candidate will possess a heightened curiosity, technological abilities and a desire to leverage data to increase business’s performance and profitability.
If you enjoy evaluating and analyzing data and would like to make an impact on the company’s growth, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards and metrics.
- Monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported.
- See beyond numbers to provide insights and help to inform, influence, support and execute our business decisions.
- Conduct customer analysis of churn, segmentation, trends, customer value and more.
- Provide trend and forecasting financial analysis.
- Research and internalize customer behavior to identify growth opportunities.
- Sc. in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or similar disciplines with excellence from a leading university
- 5 years of experience in quantitative analysis, preferably for a SAAS or B2C company
- Excellent (English) communication skills with the ability to deliver analyses clearly and effectively
- Expert at data analysis and visualization (Excel/Tableau/similar)
- Expert in SQL, other scripting language
- Comfortably working within tight schedules and with ever-changing priorities
- Maintaining a proactive, problem solving attitude
- Highly productive while working independently and as part of a team
- Experience working in a global company
- Comfortable working with multiple interfaces (business & technological)