Automation Team Leader
We are looking for a Team Leader to join our Automation Group.
As an Automation Team Leader, you will manage a team in the Automation Group that is responsible for building automation infrastructure for testing the fastest NoSQL cluster on earth, supporting over tens of millions of ops/sec at sub-millisecond latency with true linear scalability.
You will recruit, motivate, teach and lead a set of highly skilled automation developers supporting over 300,000 databases on our service, providing solutions to the world’s largest companies.
The successful candidate is a strong individual with experience in leading a team as well as broad technical hands-on experience in building automation infrastructure.
If you are passionate about technology and would love to join an exciting, tech-savvy, fast-growing international organization that offers a creative environment with many opportunities for personal and professional growth, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Recruit, mentor and lead a team of automation developers working on a large scale, distributed product.
- Guide the architecture and take part in the implementation of major features in automation infrastructure.
- Manage, define and ensure effective planning, writing and execution of test plans by the QA team.
- Collaborate closely with QA, Product and other R&D teams.
- Help develop technology roadmaps and schedules.
- 3+ years of proven track record building and managing high-performing teams
- Strong leadership skills and ability to build, execute and own the team’s success and improvements
- 3+ years of experience in building and maintaining Python-based automation frameworks and infrastructure
- Good understanding of cloud computing, operating systems (especially Linux) and networking
- Multi-disciplinary “PC Kid” (started when you were a kid); B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience designing and implementing distributed systems is a BIG Advantage
- Experience with NoSQL databases (especially Redis)
- Experience with Python, C, C++ and/or Go