We are looking for an Automation Developer to join our R&D department in Tel-Aviv.
As an Automation Developer you will be a part of our talented engineering and testing team, focused on transitioning from manual tests to fully automated testing methods while working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions.
Our ideal candidate is a strong individual that loves tackling automation challenges and has experience with Python.
So if you are passionate about cutting edge technology and feel at home writing automation in Python, then this is the right challenge for you!
- Design and develop automated test flows that are optimized for simplicity and performance.
- Investigate and recommend innovative, automated test approaches for existing manual tests.
- Design, implement and test automation infrastructure.
- Participate in and contribute to our company’s Quality Assurance strategy
- Hands-on experience in writing automation tests
- Two or more years of experience coding with Python
- Superb attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems under tight deadlines
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and other Datacom protocols
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with developing multi-tier tests (clusters, complex test/network topologies, etc.)