Accounting Manager – Mountain View, CA
We are looking for a strong Accounting Manager to join our Finance team in Mountain View, Calif.
As an Accounting Manager you will be responsible for financial closing and reporting, including the preparation and reporting of the company’s financial statements, monthly close processes, annual audits, and various finance and accounting projects. You will report to the Corporate Controller and collaborate across the company.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on self-starter with strong Excel, NetSuite, process building, analytical, and communication skills. You must have high integrity and an ability to operate in a fast-paced startup environment.
If you are looking for a role that gives you the opportunity to have a significant impact on a business on its next phase of growth and gain experience across various areas, then this is the right challenge for you.
We’re Redis Labs, the home of the open source Redis database platform and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in NoSQL, in-memory databases with more than 7,400 enterprise customers around the world, we’re growing fast—we’ve raised more than $146 million in funding and are growing our staff across our offices in Mountain View, Calif.; London; Tel Aviv; and Austin, Texas. In the past year alone, Redis Labs has been named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA, earned a spot on Dun & Bradstreet’s 10 Best Startups to Work for in Israel, and been ranked one of the healthiest employers in the Bay Area.
- Manage the daily operations of the GL department, including team activities to ensure effective execution, communication, and collaboration
- Help build and manage an accounting close process including monthly reconciliations, JE’s, flux analyses, ad hoc projects, tax filings, payroll, and more
- Work closely with other areas of accounting and finance (eg International, FP&A, and Revenue) to support broader goals and projects
- Drive and improve close management, communication, and review (e.g. close calendar, checklist, close meeting, close updates)
- Drive efficiencies by increasing utilization of NetSuite functionality
- Assist or lead other ad hoc projects that focus on process improvement or efficiency to scale a growing global organization
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and public company accounting processes and controls
- 7+ years of experience in relevant accounting roles
- Robust Excel skills required, NetSuite experience strongly preferred
- Big4 experience and/or CPA preferred
- Experience managing and supervising work for staff a plus
- Attention to detail and ability to self-review
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. Please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
Location: Mountain View, CA