Senior Core Product Manager
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our global product management group.
As a senior member of the product management group, you will be an integral part of a growing team of top professionals that drives the next-generation database platform and owns the definition, execution, and delivery of the Redis Enterprise platform.
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, pursue initiatives rigorously, have a solid technical background, be a fast learner, and possess flawless communication skills.
If you’re up for the challenge of building the world’s number one NoSQL database platform and enjoy working with super smart people in a fast-paced environment, then this is the right challenge for you!
We’re Redis Labs, the home of the open-source Redis database platform and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in NoSQL, in-memory databases with more than 7,400 enterprise customers around the world, we’re growing fast—we’ve raised more than $146 million in funding and are growing our staff across our offices in Mountain View, Calif.; London; Tel Aviv; and Austin, Texas. In the past year alone, Redis Labs has been named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA, earned a spot on Dun & Bradstreet’s 10 Best Startups to Work for in Israel, and been ranked one of the healthiest employers in the Bay Area.
- Drive the functionality of Redis Labs’ core technology.
- Be hands-on—experience the product and empathize with customer and sales needs.
- Ensure high adoption and satisfaction by working closely with internal stakeholders such as R&D, technical writers, marketing, and solution architects.
- Meet with customers to present the company’s vision, collect feedback, and assist sales efforts.
- Follow market trends to identify product opportunities as well as risks from competitors.
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager in the SaaS / B2B / Enterprise software industry
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Deep technical understanding in at least two of the following: distributed systems, databases (SQL and/or NoSQL), clustering, networking
- Understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy building, defining requirements, engineering, QA, and release
- Ability to make trade-offs between long-term vision & strategy and short-term needs
- Excellent English, both oral and written
- Prior experience in software development