Don't miss Tung Nguyen's appearance on stage at NoSQL Now! 2014 event, on Tuesday, August 19th, 2014 between 12pm and 12:30pm.
In this 30 min session you will learn how Bleacher Report used Redis Labs to build a highly scalable, highly available, and top performing application with sub 60ms response times. Redis is an open source in memory NoSQL database best known for its sub-millisecond latency.
In this session you will learn:
- Why we needed to build the API app.
- Why Bleacher report relies on Redis as a critical infrastructure component.
- How to leverage Redis operations and methods.
- Issues, and lessons learned in building the B/R API service with Redis.
- What we found out about Redis Cloud by Redis Labs vs open-source Redis performance.